The AP720S is an innovative instrument that automates the OPTIGEN® Allergen-Specific IgE Assay. This processor aspirates samples and reagents, washes and removes residual fluid from the OPTIGEN device.
The AP720S OPTIGEN Semi-Automated Instrument offers:
- More information at a lower cost for allergy diagnosis.
- Decreased handling and plenty of “walk-away” time, which allows staff to perform other duties.
- Proven OPTIGEN technology in a multiplex format.
- High throughput - 400 allergens reported in less than five hours.
- Intuitive touch screen software that permits the operator to maintain the system with a minimum of formal training.
- Consistent test results by eliminating most operator-dependent steps.
- Compact design with limited bench space requirement.
- Reliability due to a minimum number of moving parts.
- Ready to use reagents.
- Excellent correlation with established in vitro methods.
AP720S PDF Downloads